Terms & Conditions
- You must be a full member of IWAC to exhibit and have paid your current subscription.
- The introductory cost is £30 for 6 calendar months, payable in advance. Please make cheques payable to the 'Isle of Wight Art Club' and post to the Treasurer IWAC, Tanglewood, 6 Debourne Manor Drive, Cowes PO31 8ES or present in person at a Tuesday Winter workshop.
- IWAC will upload your pictures to the site as soon as possible and your 6 months will begin from your first upload date.
- You may exhibit up to 10 pictures. If you initially do not have 10 pictures to upload you may send further pictures to the Gallery Manager to be uploaded at any time within your 6 months. If you sell one or more within your 6 calendar months, you may replace them free of charge or we can post a ‘Sold’ notice.
- All work must be original, and if a photograph is used as reference, it must have been taken by the artist.
- IWAC will take Zero Commission of work sold. Any communication or negotiation between the buyer and the artist will be completely confined to those two parties.
- IWAC will place a generic IWAC watermark over your work.
- IWAC reserves the right to refuse any picture without stating a reason.
- Sales are between the ARTIST and the BUYER and IWAC only provides the GALLERY as an advertising channel and accepts no responsibility for sales that fall through, shipping of goods or other seller/buyer communications.
- Please keep a copy of your completed application form.