To exhibit in the Online Gallery - The Council has decided that the Gallery will be free to exhibiting members, to use as a platform to both promote their work and the Isle of Wight Art Club. We will tell you more at our Winter Meetings.
Terms & Conditions
- You must be an exhibiting member of IWAC to appear in the Gallery and have paid your current subscription.
- The cost will be free to members as described in 1.
- IWAC will upload your pictures to the site as soon as possible.
- You may exhibit up to 5 pictures see 7.
- All work must be original, and if a photograph is used as reference, it must have been taken by the artist.
- Work can be for sale or not, it's up to you. Any communication or negotiation between the buyer and the artist will be completely confined to those two parties.
- IWAC will place a generic IWAC watermark over your work.
- IWAC reserves the right to refuse any picture without stating a reason.
- Sales are between the ARTIST and the BUYER and IWAC only provides the GALLERY as an advertising channel and accepts no responsibility for sales that fall through, shipping of goods or other seller/buyer communications.
- Please keep a copy of your completed application form (being amended).